OUR Vision Statement and Values
ST MARY`S SCHOOL AIMS TO PROVIDE EVERY CHILD WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP THEIR FULL POTENTIAL THROUGH AN INSPIRING AND CREATIVE CURRICULUM WHICH WILL DEVELOP AND CREATE A
“LOVE FOR LEARNING” FOR LIFE IN AN INCLUSIVE,SUPPORTIVE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY.
WE AIM TO;
- Provide rich first hand experiences which stimulate their curiosity, imagination and thinking, making learning real, fun, challenging and creative.
- Provide a nurturing, environment where all our children feel safe and can laugh, have fun and learn to be independent.
- By providing learning opportunities which encourage our children to use thinking skills, enabling them to speak out and formulate their own opinions about the world around them.
- Celebrate diversity and respect different beliefs and cultures.
- Provide the children with knowledge and skills across the curriculum.
- Present and encourage the Christian Values to our children, recognising God is looking after us at school and in our community.