ST MARY`S SCHOOL AIMS TO PROVIDE EVERY CHILD WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP THEIR FULL POTENTIAL THROUGH AN INSPIRING AND CREATIVE CURRICULUM WHICH WILL DEVELOP AND CREATE A
“LOVE FOR LEARNING” FOR LIFE IN AN INCLUSIVE,SUPPORTIVE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY.
WE AIM TO;
BRITISH VALUES AND HOW WE ARE SUPPORTING THESE AT ST MARYS
1. We are valuing Democracy in simple ways, by asking children to vote on a variety of issues that will affect them e.g which new climbing frame they would choose.
2. We encourage Respect through the teaching of the Christian Values.
3. We allow children to make decisions and value them.
4. Through R.E we teach about other faiths and religions e.g Judaism and Islam.
5. We teach that rules are for well-being and safety.
6. The staff participate in team building training, encouraging strong relationships between them.
7. We encourage "Looking after our World" by participating in outdoor learning and gardening.
8. We encourage our children to be good citizens by awarding "The Citizenship Award" weekly to each class.
9. Our children have been very involved in raising money for global charities.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: